Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hit Stick in Madden 10

melvin-bullitt
I played an online game last night and was able to force a fumble with my hit stick during a kickoff. Unfortunately, I lost the "fight for the fumble". Nevertheless, this allowed me to understand which players I might want to control during a kickoff and during a game.

If I understand correctly, the player's POW (hit power) attribute determines the success of the possibility of a fumble. I was running Melvin Bullitt when I used the hit stick. I went to check his (POW) attribute and it was 51. I was expecting he would have a higher (POW) value because of the my success but maybe anything over 50 is good.

From now on, during kickoffs, I'm going to kick towards the right area of the field and then take control of Melvin Bullitt.

For those who use the Colts here are a list of players with high POW attributes:

Foster DT, 80
Session ROLB, 77
Freeney RE, 74
Bullitt FS, 51

No comments:

Post a Comment